Hung windows have sashes which slide up and down, offering a classic look. On a single hung window, the bottom window sash is operable; on a double hung window, both the top and bottom window sashes are operable. Operating sashes tilt inward to facilitate cleaning. Argon-filled glass with Low-E (standard).
- Triple weatherstripping – greatly reduces the risk of air and water infiltration
- Intercept® ULTRA Warm-Edge Spacer – for a longer-lasting and more energy-efficient window
- Constant force balance system – for smooth and easy operation with minimal effort
- Decorative cam action locks – combines security with an appealing aesthetic
- Tilt-in window sashes – makes cleaning a breeze
- Sloped sill – facilitates maintenance and doesn’t allow water to pool on the sill
- Frame depth: 3 1/4″ (83 mm)