When it comes to buying, remodeling or having a home built, windows are an important aspect to take into consideration. They provide our homes with light, warmth, ventilation, and they can positively impact a home’s energy efficiency.
When it comes to energy efficiency and keeping heat inside your home, having good windows is key. Want to reduce your energy bills? Read on!!!
Our Vertex3 Technology has got you covered…in 3 ways!
-Superior thermal efficiency
-Superior glass clarity
– Superior air infiltration protection
- Outperforms the industry average* by 29% in energy efficiency
- Triple pane performance with double pane glass
- Better light transmittance
- All windows meet the Energy Star (CDN zone 3, US Northern zone).
- Less wear and tear than heavy triple pane sashes
- Less size limitations
*Average measured from Energy Star data of three other window manufacturers.
This will be sure to help in your window selection and you will rest easy knowing that your home will be kept warm & inviting any day of the year; just as it should be.