Vinyl Patio Door
Our patio doors are designed for exceptional style with the utmost in comfort and security, along with vinyl extrusions being 25% thicker than most other patio doors. Our doors have been tested to withstand over 180 MPH winds as well as will not crack, rot, warp or split.
- Maintenance-free mulit-chambered PVC profiles for maximum insulation. Built to last, our vinyl extrusions are 25% thicker than most other patio doors.
- Owen’s Corning’s air sealing technology keeps your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Robust extruded interlock provides a weather proof seal between panels.
- Sliding panels are equipped with double strength 3mm 1″ Low-E tempered argon filled glass and Intercept Ultra warm Edge spacer, covered by a limited lifetime seal warranty.
- Anodized aluminum roller tracks are corrosion free for limited lifetime service.
- Available in Single (fixed panel that can slide and lock from either left or right side) and Dual (operates both left and right side).
|5 3/4″ Flush||Standard|
|7 1/4″ – 9 1/16” Flush||Optional|
|Custom Frame Depths Available||Optional|
|Sol-R Shield 272||Standard|
|Sol-R Gain 180||Standard|
|Internal Blinds that move up & down as well as tilt||Optional|
|Grille Options (Prairie & Colonial Config.)|
|Flat or Georgian||Optional|
|Ivory, Hickory, Chocolate, Slate, Commercial Brown, and Black||Optional|
|Interior / Exterior Options|
|Brickmould w/ Sill Extensions||Optional|
Tests performed as per AAMA/NWWDA 101/1.S.2-97, NAFSH1, NFRC, CAN/CSA A-440-M90, CAN/CGSB-82.1-M90
|Canadian Test Data|
|United States Test Data|
|Door Glass Performance||U-Val||R-Val||SHGC||ER||Energy Star Zones|
|Sol-R Gain 180||.30||3.3||.52||36||A,B,C|
|Patio Door Sizing||W||H|
|Standard||58 7/8″||79 1/2″ or 81 7/8″|
|Extended||70 7/8″||79 1/2 or 81 7/8″|